Yes you can but you will need to buy an IOGEAR KeyMander 2 Keyboard Mouse Adapter. And for PS5 you will need to buy a third party controller as well. The official PS5 controller is not supported yet for the KeyMander 2 (Oct 2022).
Where to purchase the IOGEAR Keymander 2?
I would suggest actually purchasing it online on Amazon because you should be able to return it in case you are not satisfied. Just make sure that you keep the box intact during unboxing and not to throw anything away. Below is a sponsored/affiliate link:
How to setup IOGEAR Keymander 2?
- Plug the mouse in the mouse USB Type A port as shown in the picture
- Plug the keyboard in the keyboard USB Type A port as shown in the picture above.
- Plug in the ps4 controller in the keymander
- Now plug in the Keymander to the console PS4. The device should light up indicating that it is on.
- Download the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iogear.ge1337p2&hl=en&gl=US
- Turn on bluetooth on your mobile phone and then use the app to connect to the keymander
- You can then do a firmware update if you want
- You can then use the app to customize mouse DPI and even macros. But for Apex Legends you should not use Macros because it is not allowed and can get you banned.
- You can download a Preset configuration for Apex Legends too (you will need to create an account)
- Have fun 🙂
In case you are not able to buy or use the Keymander then we recommend checking the Best Apex Legends Aim Assist Settings to become a beast with controller.